- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Following a week in which she conceded the No. 1 spot on The Hollywood Reporter’s Top TV Personalities chart to Gordon Ramsay, Chelsea Handler returns to the top of the ranking dated Jan. 31.
The Top TV Personalities chart is a ranking of the most popular TV personalities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus, with global data provided by social media analytics company MVPindex. The chart's methodology blends social engagement on the platforms along with weekly additions of followers/subscribers. TV personalities are defined here as performers primarily known for their appearances on their own TV series, including hosts of entertainment/news shows. The latest tracking week ended Jan. 23.
Handler leads Joanna Gaines and Mike Huckabee in the top three, with Tamera Mowry and Mike Rowe – the latter reaching the chart for the first time since September – rounding out the top five.
Chris Hayes joins Rowe as the other re-entry on the tally, bowing at No. 7. The pair replaces Tyra Banks and Chip Gaines on the chart.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day