- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
A week after reaching No. 1 on The Hollywood Reporter’s Top TV Personalities chart for the first time (on the ranking dated Nov. 1), Chelsea Handler spends a second week at No. 1 on the ranking dated Nov. 8.
The Top TV Personalities chart is a ranking of the most popular TV personalities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus, with global data provided by social media analytics company MVPindex. The chart’s methodology blends social engagement on the platforms along with weekly additions of followers/subscribers. TV personalities are defined here as performers primarily known for their appearances on their own TV series, including hosts of entertainment/news shows. The latest tracking week ended Oct. 31.
Gordon Ramsay, Jake Tapper, Chris Hayes and Steve Harvey follow Handler at Nos. 2-5. Hayes and Harvey are the biggest movers of that bunch, rising 10-4 and 9-5, respectively.
Meanwhile, Mike Huckabee, whose eponymous talk show has begun airing on TBN, re-enters the top 10 (No. 7), while actress and The Real co-host Tamera Mowry debuts at No. 8.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day