- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
As Comic-Con 2017 approaches (July 20-23 in San Diego), fans of all things superhero, sci-fi and fantasy prepare to fully geek out for the weekend in elaborate costumes of their favorite characters. Located at the San Diego Convention Center, Comic-Con International is known for welcoming a community of die-hard fans who never fail to dress up in wild, wacky costumes each year.
As for the stars who are there to promote their upcoming projects, Comic-Con is the perfect opportunity to go incognito for the weekend and walk the convention floor. Many celebrities often disguise themselves in various masks and cosplay, unbeknownst to the fans bustling around them, in order to enjoy the event as just another costumed attendee. Take a look at how some of them have been able to pull it off.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day