- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Reporter's Late Night Lately is a one-stop shop for all of the most memorable moments of late-night TV, coming to you each Saturday morning to ease you into your weekend.
So pour your coffee, set your DVR for the week and sit back. Below are a few of the week's best, funniest and strangest late-night moments that you can't afford to miss.
This week: Conan O'Brien's latest travel special features Greenland, following President Donald Trump's apparent interest in purchasing the country. Bill Hader, after learning that It actor Finn Wolfhard originally asked for Hader as his adult counterpart in the sequel, told Jimmy Fallon that the young actor must be the most powerful person in Hollywood. And several hosts go after Trump's "#Sharpiegate" after he displayed a seemingly doctored map of Hurricane Dorian's path.
— Compiled by Jennifer Konerman
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day