- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Regardless of whether you’re a nocturnal animal or not, this season's haute pajama-inspired looks are stylish enough to go from a Thanksgiving feast to a holiday party.
Think easygoing drawstring pants that comfortably accommodate a 'healthy” slice of pie, robe-like jackets with silk cord belts, and elegant, fur slippers and sandals. J. Crew has even introduced a pajama jumpsuit with optional name embroidery to make it that much easier to mingle.
Loungewear looks are party-worthy in rich silk and velvet, and relaxed tailoring can be dressed up with jewelry, statement heels and bold lipstick. Just look to Gigi Hadid in a Fleur du Mal silk pajama jumpsuit on the red carpet for a little inspiration.
Bonus: If all the turkey tryptophan (or holiday bubbly) leaves you feeling drowsy, you are already dressed for a siesta. Zzzzzz.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day