- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
A week after Ellen DeGeneres ruled The Hollywood Reporter’s Top TV Personalities chart for the first time, she showed she’s a force to be reckoned with on the list going forward, leading the Feb. 20-dated tally, as well.
The Top TV Personalities chart is a ranking of the most popular TV personalities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus, with global data provided by social media analytics company MVPindex. The chart's methodology blends social engagement on the platforms along with weekly additions of followers/subscribers. TV personalities are defined here as performers primarily known for their appearances on their own TV series, including hosts of entertainment/news shows. The latest tracking week ended Feb. 12.
DeGeneres leads James Corden, who re-enters the chart at No. 2, and Jimmy Fallon, who flies from No. 10 to No. 3.
Corden and Tyra Banks, who re-enters at No. 9, are the ranking’s two returns for the week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day