- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
The dad in your life might be hinting he'd like a Father's Day gift that has more to do with grilling than grooming. But, to stop him from continuing to swipe your Le Mer face cream and Kerastase hair conditioner, why not get him a beauty tool kit of his very own?
This line up of gift sets, gadgets, "guy" scents and power glow pads will have dad wondering what he’s been missing all this time. (He'll thank you for diminishing his razor burn and deeply cleansing pores, particularly after standing in front of grill smoke).
The only danger? Once he’s hooked, there may be no turning back to the basics, says Barry Beck, founder of beauty retailer Bluemercury and skincare line M-61, and a father of 3 himself. "Generally, men are afraid to change up their routine, so giving them amazing products for Father's Day is a great way to sneak something in," says Beck. "Once they find a product they love, they will use it forever. If a revered product is discontinued, look out — men who have to change their routine are worse than women trying to match a discontinued lipstick shade!"
Here are a few no-fail Father’s Day grooming gifts to get him started on a souped-up new regimen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood