- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Reporter's Late-Night Lately is a one-stop shop for all of the most memorable moments of late-night TV, coming to you each Saturday morning to ease you into your weekend.
So pour your coffee, set your DVR for the week and sit back. Below are a few of the week's best, funniest and strangest late-night moments that you can't afford to miss.
This week: Avengers stars were all over Jimmy Kimmel Live! this week, where they read excerpts from Twas the Mad Titan Thanos. Don Cheadle later talked about being on set with motion-capture suits and Jeremy Renner explained his fake film called 50-Year-Old Virgins, the one movie he can actually talk about. Game of Thrones actors had a similar problem, appearing on late-night shows where they had to avoid any semblance of a spoiler from hosts and audiences. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau instead spoke about wanting to take his character's hand from the set, John Bradley told Conan O'Brien about Kit Harington's bachelor party and his emotional speech at the wrap party, and Harington summed up the final episodes as a "terrible last season."
— Compiled by Jennifer Konerman
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Script to Scene
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier