- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
With the exception of a premiere date – hint, hint – lots of information about Netflix's upcoming Gilmore Girls has leaked. Returning cast for the four-part revival, which is divided into seasons, has all been confirmed. Fans also know that the new installments will pick up in present time, approximately eight years after the series finale aired, and will show the death of beloved Richard Gilmore, following the death of Edward Herrmann in Dec. 2014. There's even a title, Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, production stills and key art for the new series.
But for everything die-hard fans do know about the revival itself, there are still plenty of burning questions that remain unanswered. Ahead of the revival's eventual launch, rumored to be sometime later this year, THR takes a closer look at the biggest plot-related questions that loom over the new installments.
Sound off in the comments below with your burning questions for the new installments.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day