- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Baby Driver, Blade Runner 2049, Dunkirk and The Shape of Water lead the feature nominations for the 65th Motion Picture Sound Editors (MPSE) Golden Reel Awards, which will be presented Feb. 18 at the Westin Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles.
Members of the sound editing teams on all four films were nominated in the feature categories for music score, dialogue/ADR and effects/foley. All four films are also nominated for the BAFTA for sound, alongside Star Wars: The Last Jedi, which earned one MPSE nomination, for effects/foley.
Nominated for two Golden Reel awards apiece in the feature categories are Coco (animated feature and musical) and War for the Planet of the Apes (dialogue/ADR and effects/foley).
During the ceremony, Kathryn Bigelow will receive the Filmmaker Award and John P. Fasal will be presented the Career Achievement Award.
A complete list of nominees follows.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day