- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gordon Ramsay debuts at No. 1 on The Hollywood Reporter’s latest Top TV Personalities chart, while Jimmy Fallon jumps four positions to No. 2.
The Top TV Personalities chart is a ranking of the most popular TV personalities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus, with global data provided by social media analytics company MVPindex. The chart’s methodology blends social engagement on the platforms along with weekly additions of followers/subscribers. TV personalities are defined here as performers primarily known for their appearances on their own TV series, including hosts of entertainment/news shows. The latest tracking week ended June 20.
Ramsay bows at No. 1 in his first week on the chart as he stars in the debut season of the U.S. version of The F Word while also appearing in the latest season of MasterChef, both on FOX.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day