- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gordon Ramsay’s blunt assessments of amateur chefs’ cooking on Twitter Jan. 14 returns him to No. 1 on The Hollywood Reporter’s Top TV Personalities chart dated Jan. 24.
The Top TV Personalities chart is a ranking of the most popular TV personalities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus, with global data provided by social media analytics company MVPindex. The chart's methodology blends social engagement on the platforms along with weekly additions of followers/subscribers. TV personalities are defined here as performers primarily known for their appearances on their own TV series, including hosts of entertainment/news shows. The latest tracking week ended Jan. 16.
Ramsay, who also promoted a new episode of Hell’s Kitchen on Fox TV amid his other posts, first ruled the chart in late June and last did so on the Jan. 3-dated ranking.
Meanwhile, Joanna and Chip Gaines fall to Nos. 5 and 9 from their previous Nos. 1 and 2 rankings as the buzz died down from their pregnancy announcement.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day