- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 2018 Grammy nominations are here! On Tuesday, Andra Day revealed the Big 4 categories — best new artist, record of the year, song of the year, and album of the year — live on CBS This Morning, and shortly thereafter, the Recording Academy announced the nominees in all 84 categories.
Jay-Z leads the pack with eight nominations this year, including nods for album of the year, record of the year, song of the year and best rap album.
Kendrick Lamar follows with seven nods, while Bruno Mars is the third most-nominated artist with six. SZA is 2018's most Grammy-nominated woman with five nods; Khalid, Childish Gambino and producer No I.D. also scored five noms.
The Grammys will air live on CBS from Madison Square Garden in New York City on Sunday, Jan. 28. The final round of Grammy voting runs from Dec. 7-21.
A full list of 2018 Grammy nominees follows. Any category with more than five nominees means there was a tie; the eligibility period for the 2018 Grammys extended from Oct. 1, 2016 to Sept. 30, 2017.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day