- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
[Warning: This story contains spoilers from seasons one through five of House of Cards.]
The last line of House of Cards season five means so much more than just those two words.
Not only did it leave Claire Underwood (Robin Wright) breaking the fourth wall yet again while kicking off her presidency, that line also fueled a fire of burning questions from viewers: What will a Claire presidency really look like? What new power will Frank seek? Is LeAnn dead? When will there be a season six?
To help answer those questions and more, The Hollywood Reporter spoke to showrunners Melissa James Gibson and Frank Pugliese — along with castmembers Michael Kelly, Neve Campbell, Paul Sparks, Joel Kinnaman and Boris McGiver — in hopes of getting some answers.
While some remain tight-lipped or, in fact, don't know yet what the future of the series is, one thing rang true to the show: Nothing can stay a secret for long.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day