- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Whether you're a C-suiter or slugging it out in an agency mailroom, Lake Tahoe's rental market has you covered. Below are three rentals for the super-baller, the baller and, well, the merely gainfully employed. Prices reflect the holiday high season.
Assistants' Group Share
$320/night or $2,700/week
Listed with Airbnb — as "Cozy Carnelian Bay Family Friendly Cabin" — this four-bedroom cabin can accommodate up to eight guests. It features a granite fireplace, large windows and a mudroom.
$3,000/night or $21,000/week
A Craftsman-inspired, 5,700-square-foot home in Squaw Valley offers five bedrooms, multiple decks, a hot tub, a fire pit and a great room with cathedral ceilings, listed by Tahoe Luxury Properties.
$7,500/night or $52,500/week
The two-story, 3,400-square-foot penthouse of The Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe at Northstar has four bedrooms, a home theater and a terrace with a fireplace, listed by Tahoe Luxury Properties.
This story first appeared in the Nov. 25 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day