- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tommy Hilfiger and Gigi Hadid took over Venice Beach on Wednesday night.
The pair, who collaborated on their second Tommy x Gigi capsule collection, staged a runway show on the boardwalk with 3,000 guests including Lady Gaga, who pulled up in a Maybach in full glam makeup, Dreamworks Animation CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg, social media star Cameron Dallas, models Kaia Gerber, Lucky Blue Smith, Jerry Hall, Elizabeth Jagger and Bar Refaeli in the front row. The see-now, buy-now presentation also featured Hilfiger's spring 2017 range inspired by '90s rock n' roll Americana, with plenty of stars n' stripes, ripped and patched denim and patchwork swimsuits.
After the show, guests were treated to a concert by Fergie and a carnival featuring Venice Beach fire jugglers and other street performers, installations by L.A. artists and gourmet food truck grub from Kogi and others. There were rides for guests to enjoy, too. Some insiders estimated the entire Tommyland production cost $7 million.
Follow along below Pret-a-Reporter's reports backstage, on the runway and on the scene.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day