- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
One of the biggest stars of the current awards season is arguably 9-year-old Room actor Jacob Tremblay. The precocious kid has charmed awards-ceremony and talk-show audiences with his endearingly honest and humorous comments. At afterparties, he's also stolen the spotlight by dancing to his "favorite jam," "Uptown Funk," and having a lightsaber battle with Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Oscar Isaac.
He's also documented his memorable moments on social media, including posting photos to Instagram as he met A-listers like Johnny Depp, with whom Tremblay said he's now "best buddies," Leonardo DiCaprio, Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Lawrence.
Tremblay didn't land an Oscar nomination for his role in Room but he's set to present at the Feb. 28 ceremony, where co-star Brie Larson is up for best actress and Room is nominated for an additional three Oscars, including best picture. There's a good chance Tremblay will again steal the show.
Until that happens, take a look back at 10 of Tremblay's adorable awards season moments.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Eyes of Tammy Faye