- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Hollywood Reporter's Late Night Lately is a one-stop shop for all of the most memorable moments of late-night TV, coming to you each Saturday morning to ease you into your weekend.
So pour your coffee, set your DVR for the week and sit back. Below are a few of the week's best, funniest and strangest late night moments that you can't afford to miss.
This week: Comedy Central host Jim Jefferies said goodbye when his final episode aired Tuesday. He explained succinctly why his show was ending, though: "I've solved everything." Meanwhile, Samantha Bee hosted a #MeToo-themed Thanksgiving dinner in honor of the two-year anniversary of the movement. And Stephen Colbert aired clips from his recent trip to New Zealand, which included a meeting with Lord of the Rings director Peter Jackson and Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.
— Compiled by Jennifer Konerman
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day