- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Make that five weeks at No. 1 on The Hollywood Reporter's Top TV Personalities chart for Joanna Gaines, as the Fixer Upper star jumps 6-1 on the ranking dated Nov. 15.
The Top TV Personalities chart is a ranking of the most popular TV personalities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus, with global data provided by social media analytics company MVPindex. The chart's methodology blends social engagement on the platforms along with weekly additions of followers/subscribers. TV personalities are defined here as performers primarily known for their appearances on their own TV series, including hosts of entertainment/news shows. The latest tracking week ended Nov. 7.
Gaines, who returns to No. 1 after most recently ruling the Oct. 25-dated chart, is followed in the top five by, respectively, Chelsea Handler (who loses the top spot after one week), Jake Tapper, Tamera Mowry (at a new No. 4 peak) and Gordon Ramsay.
In fact, the entire chart's entrants remain the same, but only Tapper (No. 3) stays at the same position. Gaines' five-position jump is the largest gain, followed by four-spot leaps by Mowry (8-4) and Jimmy Fallon (10-6). Conversely, the most sizable drop is by Steve Harvey (5-9).
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day