- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
After increasing in all social media metrics in the latest tracking week (ending Oct. 17), Fixer Upper’s Joanna Gaines jumps 4-1 on The Hollywood Reporter’s Top TV Personalities chart dated Oct. 25, spending her fourth week atop the chart.
The Top TV Personalities chart is a ranking of the most popular TV personalities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus, with global data provided by social media analytics company MVPindex. The chart’s methodology blends social engagement on the platforms along with weekly additions of followers/subscribers. TV personalities are defined here as performers primarily known for their appearances on their own TV series, including hosts of entertainment/news shows. The latest tracking week ended Oct. 17.
Gaines leads the chart for a second time in three weeks, taking over the top spot from Jimmy Kimmel, who himself had reigned over the ranking twice in three weeks; Kimmel falls to No. 2.
Three re-entries populate the bottom of the 10-position chart: Steve Harvey, James Corden and Anthony Bourdain at Nos. 8-10, respectively.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day