- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
In 2015 John Oliver had no cares to give about Donald Trump. But by 2016, however, the gloves came off.
Once it was clear the real-estate-mogul-turned-presidential candidate was becoming a serious contender for the Republican nomination, Oliver began paying more attention to the businessman. Whether teasing his tiny hands, calling him a sociopathic narcissist, or calculating the price of his border wall, Oliver's intense dislike of Trump is entertaining to behold.
Last Week Tonight went into this year's Emmys up for six awards and last weekend won the award for outstanding writing for a variety series at the creative arts ceremony. He's still up for the big prize of best variety series talk, which will be announced on Sunday night.
Watch below to see some of Oliver's most memorable insults about Trump and Oliver telling fellow Daily Show alum Stephen Colbert, that he didn't care about the presidential candidate.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day