- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Though Kevin Hart retains his lead on The Hollywood Reporter’s Top Comedians chart for a 22nd week, a new challenger appears as Colleen Ballinger debuts at No. 2 on the ranking dated Nov. 1.
The Top Comedians chart is a ranking of the most popular comedians on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus, with global data provided by social media analytics company MVPindex. The chart’s methodology blends social engagement on the platforms along with weekly additions of followers/subscribers. The latest tracking week ended Oct. 24.
Ballinger, creator of the popular character Miranda Sings (which originated on YouTube but has since expanded to Netflix and live shows), spends her first week on the chart following a 73 percent boost in all social media metrics, according to MVPindex.
Meanwhile, D.L. Hughley, Joe Rogan and Marlon Wayans round out the top five.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day