- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
CNCO and Ozuna dominated the 2018 Latin American Music Awards on Thursday night, which was broadcast live from the Dolby Theater in Los Angeles on Telemundo.
CNCO took home three honors, including favorite duo or group, favorite artist – pop and favorite album – pop for CNCO. Ozuna also won three awards: favorite artist – urban, and his Odisea was recognized for album of the year and favorite album – urban.
Bad Bunny won artist of the year and favorite song – urban for his collaboration on “Mayores” with Becky G, who also won as favorite artist – female. Daddy Yankee was the recipient of the special Icon Award and earned the prize for favorite artist – male. Maluma was honored with the Extraordinary Evolution Award, and Sebastián Yatra prevailed in the fan-voted new artist of the year category.
The Latin American Music Awards were hosted by a group of women, including Aracely Arambula, Becky G, Gloria Trevi, Leslie Grace and Roselyn Sanchez. The ceremony featured performances from Wisin & Yandel, Gloria Trevi, CNCO, Banda MS de Rene Camacho and many more.
See the full list of winners below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day