- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
This Pride Month, industry-loved brands and designers will pay homage to Gilbert Baker's Rainbow Flag, which, since its creation in 1978, has become a symbol of LGBTQ pride and visibility.
The Pride flag, as well as other LGBTQ symbols, will grace a number of new love-themed products this June.
In addition to selling rainbow-adorned merchandise, companies will celebrate Pride by giving back to different organizations, including The Trevor Project, Q Center, The Stonewall Inn Gives Back Initiative and Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation, that support and celebrate the queer community.
Stars such as Emma Roberts, Margot Robbie and Halle Berry have donned items from the labels, while Gaga has also shown her support for the queer community by wearing Alexis Bittar when she attended the NYC Pride Parade in 2018.
From cosmetics catering to all genders to T-shirts paying homage to gay nightlife hotspots, here are 13 lifestyle brands to sport for Pride Month in June.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis
Taraji P. Henson