- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Baby Driver and Dunkirk won awards for outstanding locations in a contemporary and period film, respectively, during the Location Managers Guild International's 5th annual LMGI Awards.
Held Saturday evening at the Alex Theatre in Glendale, California, the black-tie event also honored TV series winners Game of Thrones (period TV), filmed in locations including Northern Ireland, Croatia, Morocco and Malta; and Ozark (contemporary series), lensed in Atlanta.
Baby Driver was also shot in Atlanta, while much of motion picture winner Dunkirk was filmed at the French location of the actual evacuation. The Atlanta Mayor's Office of Film and Entertainment was honored as outstanding film commission.
During the ceremony, Canadian location manager Rinco Pace received the guild's lifetime achievement award and New York location manager Josh Karan received the Trailblazer Award.
Comedian Jonah Ray hosted the presentation.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Tonight Show