- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
A baby observes the adult world — all its faults, all its victories — yet where is that baby now? The cast of Look Who’s Talking has been up to quite a lot since 1989. This year marks the film’s 30th anniversary.
The film follows the story of Mollie Jensen (Kirstie Alley), a single career-driven woman overwhelmed by two men: the father of her first child, Albert (George Segal) and her cab driver-turned-lover James (John Travolta). Throughout the course of the film, Alley faces the trials and tribulations of being a new parent and realizes what she needs most in life — a dependable partner.
Writer and director Amy Heckerling took the romantic comedy to the next level with two sequels, Look Who's Talking Too and Look Who’s Talking Now.
Travolta and Alley’s friendship has been going strong since the movie. They’ve remained friends after all these years, and he even guest-starred on her TV Land series Kirstie years later.
The Hollywood Reporter takes a look at what the stars have been up to for the past three decades since the film’s initial release Oct. 13, 1989.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day