- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
[Warning: The following story contains spoilers from Me Before You]
Me Before You has more than its fair share of tearjerker moments, made all the more bittersweet by the romance between Louisa Clark and Will Traynor.
The movie adaptation of Jojo Moyes' bestselling novel stars Emilia Clarke as Lou, who's hired to take care of Sam Claflin's Will, a wealthy quadriplegic suffering from depression and chronic pain.
The two come from very different backgrounds and initially clash, before romance takes over. Lou learns that Will has promised his parents he would wait six months before he checks in to an assisted suicide facility and in the interim she strives to change his mind about life by taking him on multiple adventures.
As the book's readers can attest to, Will and Lou share a number of special moments together and the film's trailers have given fans a peek at how these scenes play out in the film.
Look below to see some of the most meaningful moments to keep an eye out for while watching the movie, which hits theaters on Friday, June 3.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day