On the eve of her 22nd trip to the Oscars (her 21st as a nominee), THR gathers the stunning facts and figures of Hollywood's most decorated woman ever.
* She got a smooch from fellow Kramer vs. Kramer acting winner Dustin Hoffman in 1980.
* Her only no-show as a nominee was 1991, when she was pregnant with daughter Louisa.
* She sat in front of Music of the Heart co-star Angela Bassett in 2000.
* In 2013, she skipped the red carpet and showed up later to present best actor to Daniel Day-Lewis. She wasn't seated in the audience.
* She got a slice of 2014 host Ellen DeGeneres' pizza. Brad Pitt stood by with a paper plate.
* Her reaction to Patricia Arquette's 2015 acceptance speech calling for gender pay equity (which was easily caught on camera due to her front-row spot) is now a GIF.
This story first appeared in the Feb. 28 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.