- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
MTV handed out its 2019 Video Music Awards on Monday night.
The biggest stars in the music industry were at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, where awards were presented in categories from song of the year to best new artist along with the night's biggest honor, video of the year.
Other winners included Ariana Grande (who was not at the show), Cardi B, Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello, Lil Nas X and Billy Ray Cyrus, and Jonas Brothers.
The 2019 Video Music Awards were hosted by Sebastian Maniscalco and featured a slew of performances from the likes of Swift, who opened the show, along with Lil Nas X, Lizzo, Jonas Brothers, Cabello, Mendes and more. In addition, the finale was a star-studded tribute performance to New Jersey that featured Garden State natives Queen Latifah, Naughty by Nature, Redman, Fetty Wap and Wyclef Jean. Other performers included Miley Cyrus, Bad Bunny, J Balvin, Rosalía, Big Sean featuring A$AP Ferg, H.E.R., Normani and Ozuna.
The stars of The Sopranos, John Travolta, Lenny Kravitz, Billy Ray Cyrus, Jonathan Van Ness, Keke Palmer, Lindsey Vonn, Rick Ross, Salt-N-Pepa and Ice-T were among the many presenters at the 2019 Video Music Awards.
A full list of 2019 VMA winners follows.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power