- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Meet Hollywood's future leaders, whose résumés already include $100 million movies, Emmy-winning TV shows and, in at least a few cases, a CEO title. And now, at age 35 or younger, these 35 standouts — a mix of agents, managers, publicists, lawyers, digital, film and TV executives — add to their collective pedigree a spot on The Hollywood Reporter's 24th annual Next Gen list, which in generations past has recognized, among others, Fox's Stacey Snider, Showtime's David Nevins, NBCUniversal's Jeff Shell and Endeavor's Ari Emanuel long before they were who they are today.
Profiles written by Ashley Cullins, Rebecca Ford, Natalie Jarvey, Borys Kit, Bryn Elise Sandberg and Tatiana Siegel.
A version of this story first appeared in the Nov. 8 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine. To receive the magazine, click here to subscribe.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day