- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
This year's Oscars may be without a host, but that didn't mean the ceremony was shy of star power. A slew of famous faces took the stage Sunday at the 2019 Oscars to introduce the best picture nominees.
Barbra Streisand, Trevor Noah and Queen Latifah were among the 11 famous faces on hand to present the best picture nominees, which included Black Panther, BlacKkKlansman, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Favourite, Vice, Roma, Green Book and A Star Is Born.
Other presenters included chef Jose Andres, Dana Carvey, Congressman John Lewis, Diego Luna, Tom Morello, Mike Myers, Amandla Stenberg and Serena Williams.
Show producer Donna Gigliotti and co-producer and director Glenn Weiss had said previously that it was decided that each best picture would get its own presentation instead of being part of a lengthy montage package. The plan was to have famous stars outside of Hollywood present each of the eight films.
The 91st Oscars were held at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center in Hollywood.
Here is how each best picture nominee was introduced, in the order of their presentations.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day