- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Each year for the past decade, The Hollywood Reporter has researched the bigger deals and lawsuits in the entertainment industry to determine the 100 most influential attorneys in Hollywood. From the talent dealmakers for everyone from Jennifer Lawrence to Steven Spielberg to the litigators going to war for Disney, Warner Bros. and even Charlie Sheen, THR's list has become the bible for who's who of legal minds in showbiz.
This year, the list features Hulk Hogan’s Gawker slayers, the negotiators behind Wanda’s $3.5 billion purchase of Legendary Entertainment, both sides of the Kesha v. Dr. Luke mess, Sean Penn’s pit bull (who is threatening to take a $10 million bite out of Empire co-creator Lee Daniels) and slew of other attorneys who keep Hollywood running.
Profiles written by Paul Bond, Ashley Cullins, Rebecca Ford, Mia Galuppo, Eriq Gardner, Natalie Jarvey, Borys Kit, Kendal McAlpin, Pamela McClintock, Brian Porreca, Bryn Elise Sandberg, Tatiana Siegel, Kate Stanhope, Rebecca Sun and Michael Walker
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day