- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows never escaped. Not really.
The brothers at the heart of Prison Break died and retired, respectively, following the show's final bow in 2009, but their spirit lived on in the form of Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell playing two hot-and-cold rogues on The CW superhero shows The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow. What's more, both Peter Stormare and Robert Knepper — the character actors behind Prison Break baddies John Abruzzi and Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell — boasted roles on Arrow. Four of the Fox River Eight existed together in another universe, with plenty of room for the rest.
Living lives of crime in a world filled with superheroes was just about as close to an alternate universe happy ending as possible, until Fox reopened the cell doors on Prison Break for one more breakout. After seven years in solitary, Scofield, Burrows and the gang are returning to general population with the upcoming nine-episode Prison Break miniseries. When the show arrives, here are 10 of the most important questions it needs to answer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day