- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
[Warning: The following story contains spoilers from Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's new movie, Sisters.]
In Sisters, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler play adult siblings who throw an epic party in their childhood home, after their parents decide to sell it.
At the increasingly destructive bash, Fey and Poehler's Kate and Maura Ellis are joined by a number of familiar faces, many of whom pop up as party guests without much explanation of their connections to the hosts. But they're all probably among the Facebook friends Kate and Maura scroll through as they determine who to invite.
By the time the party rolls around in Sisters, viewers are already familiar with Maura's love interest, James, played by Ike Barinholtz, and Kate's high-school rival, Brinda, played by Maya Rudolph, who is most definitely not invited to the party but shows up anyway and tries to shut it down, not to mention John Leguizamo's sketchy Dave, whom Kate and Maura run into in an earlier encounter peppered with awkward sexual innuendo.
Read on to find out more about the Saturday Night Live alums, cast members and other well-known actors whose characters pass through "Ellis Island" in Sisters.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day