- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
The 9th annual Streamy Awards were held Friday night at the Beverly Hilton to honor the best in online video.
Heading into the two-hour show, which was live streamed on YouTube, David Dobrik topped the list of nominees with 11 nods. Other nominated performers included A Little Late host Lilly Singh, vlogger Emma Chamberlain and musicians Lizzo and Lil Nas X.
The show, which went host-less for the first time since it began in 2009, featured on-stage appearances from a number of the online video industry's top creators, including Chamberlain, beauty guru Patrick Starrr, comedian Brandon Rogers, baker Rosanna Pansino and others. It also featured a performance from singer-songwriter Kim Petras, who was introduced by Paris Hilton. The show closed with a performance by Normani.
Two of the night's awards — creator of the year and show of the year — were determined by fans. Nominees for creator of the year included Dobrik, Chamberlain, Singh, Ninja, Tana Mongeau, while show of year included nods for Chicken Girls, Good Mythical Morning, Hot Ones, Red Table Talk and The Try Guys, among others.
The Streamys are produced by Dick Clark Productions and Tubefilter. (DCP shares a parent company, Valence Media, with THR.)
The full list of Streamy Award winners is below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day