- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Every year it seems like Hollywood stars lend their talent to a series of Super Bowl ads, and 2020 is no exception.
The San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs played Sunday in the big game, airing live on Fox from Miami's Hard Rock Stadium. Though touchdowns and kickoffs are meant to take center stage — along with the dual halftime performance from Jennifer Lopez and Shakira — many viewers tuned in for the commercials.
A string of star-studded ads — which cost millions of dollars to air — hit the web ahead of Sunday's telecast. The Super Bowl commercial class of 2020 includes famous faces such as Chris Evans and John Krasinski for Hyundai, Taraji P. Henson and Busy Philipps for Olay, and Rainn Wilson for Little Caesars, among others.
Read on for more about the Super Bowl LIV ads featuring notable names.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Flight Attendant