- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Three Men and a Baby, which was released 30 years ago on Nov. 25, 1987, follows three bachelor roommates — Peter, Michael and Jack — in New York City who suddenly have to care for an infant left at their door with a note stating she's Jack's daughter.
The men — played by Tom Selleck, Steve Guttenberg and Ted Danson — deal with a variety of mishaps while taking care of the baby, Mary, including struggling to change her diapers, figuring out how to feed her (and how often) and accidently handing her off to drug dealers. And it doesn't help that Jack's out of the country filming a movie when Mary arrives.
The film, directed by Leonard Nimoy, was the highest-grossing movie of 1987 at the domestic box office and was followed up by the sequel Three Men and a Little Lady in 1990.
In honor of the film’s 30th anniversary, The Hollywood Reporter takes a look at what the stars has been up to since the film's debut. Read on to find out.