- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Tiffany Haddish debuts on The Hollywood Reporter’s Top Comedians chart dated Nov. 22 following a busy week that saw the Girls Trip actor host Saturday Night Live for the first time on Nov. 11.
The Top Comedians chart is a ranking of the most popular comedians on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus, with global data provided by social media analytics company MVPindex. The chart’s methodology blends social engagement on the platforms along with weekly additions of followers/subscribers. The latest tracking week ended Nov. 14.
Haddish, who jumped 947 percent in all social media metrics, according to MVPindex, bows at No. 4, while Kevin Hart leads the ranking for a 25th week, all consecutive.
The other chart debut or re-entry belongs to Martin Lawrence, who re-enters at No. 7. Haddish and Lawrence replace Kumail Nanjiani and Cheech Marin.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day