- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
Over the past couple of years, film schools have been gearing up, building VR labs and greenscreen studios and stocking up on 3D stereoscopic cameras. All that technology, though, only makes a difficult decision — where to go to film school — more challenging. When it comes to mastering the cinematic arts, is it better to shoot on ?a 360-degree 3D camera? Or can more be learned from an antique 35mm? Fortunately, THR's annual Top 25 Film Schools list can help. The magazine consulted with educators, industry professionals and alumni and ranked the best of the best based on not just how much tech they have but also the quality of their faculty and facilities, their reputations in the industry and the achievements of their graduates.
Profiles by Borys Kit, Pamela McClintock, Rebecca Sun, Joelle Goldstein, Mia Galuppo, Tatiana Siegel and Brian Porreca.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day