- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Multiverse Saga is here.
As Marvel’s Phase 4 comes to an end with the release of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever and the Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special, so begins the next stage of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. At San Diego Comic-Con 2022, Marvel head Kevin Feige laid out the groundwork for what’s to come in Phases 5 and 6 of the MCU, all leading up to two Avengers movies set for 2025 and 2026, respectively — Avengers: The Kang Dynasty and Avengers: Secret Wars.
The full slate features familiar franchises and will also introduce new characters such as Jonathan Majors as Kang the Conqueror in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania, along with Will Poulter as Adam Warlock in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3.
After Disney’s acquisition of 20th Century Fox in 2019, Marvel gained the rights to Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) and the Fantastic Four — all of whom will have upcoming projects in Phases 5 and 6. The studio also picked up Daredevil (Charlie Cox) after reclaiming the character rights from Netflix.
Read on for the full list and release dates for Marvel Studios’ upcoming films and series.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Super Mario Bros.
Samuel L. Jackson