- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
An executive's vast knowledge of production or media doesn’t necessarily go hand in hand with a keen eye for what's flattering on and around the face, and the attention-garnering hair and makeup looks that might suit talent often aren't appropriate for entertainment industry professionals. Thankfully, help is only a call, text or DM away from esthetic pros in Los Angeles and New York who possess the taste and vision to help keep up appearances for dynamic women in demanding careers.
Ås Nicole Mangrum, Oprah Winfrey's hairstylist, says, she likes to “add a little edge” and push clients “out of their comfort zones whenever I can.” Oprah is all thumbs-up on Mangrum's efforts, telling The Hollywood Reporter that she has become "obsessed" with a certain introduced style (read on to find out which one). Here, the top glam gurus who help the leading female industry decision-makers look the part in the office and out on the town.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day