- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
This story first appeared in the Dec. 14 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Who’s in charge? Read here to find out. Once again, THR's annual list ranks the town’s top females, from execs to a new TV ‘It’ girl, in order of empire, influence and intimidating intelligence.
Edited by Stacey Wilson.
Written by Tim Appelo, Marc Bernardin, Alex Ben Block, Kevin Cassidy, Tina Daunt, Eriq Gardner, Lesley Goldberg, Shirley Halperin, Marisa Guthrie, Andy Lewis, Pamela McClintock, Daniel Miller, Michael O’Connell, Lacey Rose, Tatiana Siegel, Georg Szalai and Stacey Wilson.
Selection Criteria: For THR's annual Power 100 issue, editors based their selections on the following: revenue generated for their companies, valuation of assets, number of employees overseen, influence within the film and television industries, ability to get projects greenlighted or proximity to greenlight power, general standing and reputation within the entertainment community.
Pictured: Anne Sweeney.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Regal Entertainment Group
radio city music hall