- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Tumblr
This year's Power 100 spotlights 14 dynamos who dominated the 2016 entertainment and media landscape — the Head of the Class, including Fox TV Group chairman and CEO Dana Walden, Viacom and CBS board vice chair Shari Redstone, and ABC entertainment president Channing Dungey. Eighty-six more leaders are categorized (even as disruptions in the industry continue to upend the old categories) by their primary role in the Hollywood ecosystem — Film Forces, Dealmakers, Stars and more. Here, they are presented from Arnold (Bonnie, of DreamWorks Animation) to Zhang (Wei, of Alibaba Pictures) as they share the joys and challenges of working in Hollywood, their power meeting moves and how they think their work will change in the next five years.
Profiles written by Paul Bond, Ashley Cullins, Rebecca Ford, Mia Galuppo, Chris Gardner, Eriq Gardner, Lesley Goldberg, Marisa Guthrie, Gregg Kilday, Borys Kit, Andy Lewis, Pamela McClintock, Michael O'Connell, Rhonda Richford, Bryn Elise Sandberg, Tatiana Siegel, Kate Stanhope and Rebecca Sun.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day