'American Horror Story': Alexandra Breckenridge Returns for 'Coven'
The actress appeared in the first season of the FX anthology series.
American Horror Story is welcoming back another one of its original stars.
Actress Alexandra Breckenridge has joined the A-list cast of the witchy-themed Coven, co-creator Ryan Murphy announced Friday via Twitter.
Breckenridge was a regular part of the freshman season of the FX anthology, playing young Moira opposite Frances Conroy. The latter actress also recently booked a return for Coven.
While little is known about Coven, producers said at PaleyFest in March that the series would again search for haunted places in America. Murphy previously told The Hollywood Reporter that the next installment would feature three characters playing real people, with co-star Kathy Bates being one of them.
Breckenridge joins a rapidly growing cast of all-stars including Denis O'Hare, Emma Roberts, Angela Bassett, Patti LuPone, Gabourey Sidibe, Bates and returning players Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Taissa Farmiga, Frances Conroy and Lily Rabe.
Her credits also include Save Me and voice roles on Family Guy. She's repped by Gersh, Mosaic and McKuin Frankel.
Season three of AHS will bow in October.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR