4:36pm PT by THR staff
'Big Bang Theory' Showrunners Challenge Superfan to Trivia Contest
It doesn't get much nerdier than a trivia contest about nerds.
That's what The Big Bang Theory showrunners Bill Prady and Steve Molaro walked in to with the latest episode of Superfan Vs. Showrunner, in which they challenged fan Roxanne Pena to a battle of wits about the CBS show.
Test your knowledge with the questions below.
1. Which series regular was not in the original pilot?
2. What's Penny's last name?
3. Excluding San Diego Comic-Con, what other city's Comic-Con did they dress up and attend?
4. Who was the last one to propose marriage, Penny or Leonard?
5. At last year's Big Bang Theory Comic-Con panel, what did Johnny Galecki dress up as?
6. What gift did Sheldon buy Amy after a fight?
7. How do you spell Raj's first and last name?
8. On which day of the week do the guys order Chinese food?
9. Penny was once married. Who was her ex-husband?
10. What is fashioned to every one of Howard's turtlenecks?
11. While on the train to San Francisco, which celebrity did the guys fawn and fight over?
12. What animal was Sheldon deathly afraid of?
13. In the game of rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock, what are the only two things that can beat Spock?
Bonus: Sing the theme song (if you can.).