'Grey's Anatomy' First Look: Hector Elizondo Returns to Console Callie (Exclusive Photos)
Carlos Torres will return to share a secret with his daughter on the Nov. 14 episode of the veteran ABC medical drama.
Grey's Anatomy's Callie (Sara Ramirez) is set to receive some support from her father when Hector Elizondo returns to reprise his role as her supportive father, Carlos.
During the Nov. 14 Callie-centric episode -- titled "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" -- an unexpected malpractice lawsuit turns Callie's world upside down and her father arrives to support his daughter, who is currently separated from her wife, Arizona (Jessica Capshaw). But it turns out that Carlos doesn't just swing through town without a reason of his own as he has an "interesting secret" to share with Callie.
Meanwhile, flashbacks will reveal some surprising details about Callie and Arizona's marriage.
"Callie is going to throw herself into her work and distract herself with other colleagues in terms of what they're up to in their lives and Arizona is finding her way on her own and what ever way she can," Ramirez recently told The Hollywood Reporter. "They're both trying to figure out what's happening."
Check out the first-look photos from the episode, above and below, and hit the comments with your thoughts. What do you think happened between Callie and Arizona? What do you think Carlos' secret is? Grey's Anatomy airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. on ABC.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR