'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Teaser: Death and Six More Things to Know (Video)
Who clashes? Who's near death and who fails to survive the season? Check out the first footage of the new season.
The storm rages on in the 10th season premiere of ABC's Grey's Anatomy.
The first promo for the two-hour Sept. 26 opener sets up one major shock: someone will die.
In the ninth season finale, Richard (James Pickens Jr.) was close to death after he was electrocuted in the basement during the super storm that wreaked havoc on Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.
Here are seven things the new season of the Shonda Rhimes medical drama sets up:
1. Someone in a white lab coat is passed out on what appears to be the wet basement floor where the Chief may have taken his last breath.
2. Meredith (Ellen Pompeo), having just delivered son Bailey, is being kept in the figurative dark about everything that's going on outside her hospital room -- including where Derek (Patrick Dempsey) and her father figure, Richard, are.
3. The Chief has been located -- and he's got Derek (aka one of the hospital's co-owners) -- frantically working his case.
4. Also on Team Richard: Bailey (Chandra Wilson), who is going to bat for the Chief in a bid to save his life. "He's going to die if we don't do anything," she says.
5. Speaking of Bailey, she clashes with Cristina (Sandra Oh), who doesn't seem to share her former mentor's medical treatment plan for their beloved former boss. "I own this hospital, you work for me!" Cris declares.
6. The sparks between Jackson (Jesse Williams) and April (Sarah Drew) seem to be more literal following the explosion that she (briefly) believed claimed his life as the former couple share a heated exchange as the crisis continues.
7. "Time of death: 15:56," a somber Owen (Kevin McKidd) says as an emotional Derek looks on.
Who do you think will die? Watch the promo below and hit the comments with your thoughts. Grey's returns Sept. 26 at 9 p.m. on ABC. Stay tuned to THR's The Live Feed for more Grey's news.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR