Seth Rogen Hosting Comedy Central's James Franco Roast
The duo had previously starred in "This is the End" and "Pineapple Express."
Seth Rogen will preside over the roast of his This is the End co-star, James Franco, Comedy Central said Friday.
The comedian and actor has been officially named Roastmaster of the proceedings, which will be taped on Aug. 18.
In addition to this summer's apocalyptic comedy, Rogen and Franco starred in 2008's Pineapple Express and had both been featured on Freaks and Geeks in 1999.
The television special, Comedy Central Roast of James Franco, is set to air on Labor Day, Sept. 2.
Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane hosted Comedy Central's Charlie Sheen and Donald Trump roasts in 2011, while Glee's Jane Lynch emceed the roast of Roseanne Barr last year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR