'Grey's Anatomy' Actor Heads to 'Pretty Little Liars' Spinoff 'Ravenswood' (Exclusive)
Justin Bruening has joined the cast of the upcoming ABC Family drama.
Ravenswood, meet your new teacher.
Justin Bruening, who recurred on Grey’s Anatomy, has landed a multi-episode gig on the Pretty Little Liars spinoff, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.
Ravenswood centers on a town not far from Rosewood, Penn., that has suffered for generations under a deadly curse. Five strangers find themselves connected by the fatal curse and are charged with investigating the town's mysterious and terrible history before it's too late.
Bruening, a soap opera veteran from All My Children, has been cast as Benjamin Price, a teacher at the local high school. He has a special affinity for his students, connecting with them as a teacher and a friend, and is patient, wise and generous. Bruening first appears in the Oct. 22 premiere.
Ravenswood stars Tyler Blackburn, Merritt Patterson, Brett Dier, Nicole Gale Anderson and Britne Oldford. Marlene King, Oliver Goldstick, Joseph Dougherty and Leslie Morgenstein are executive producing.
Bruening's credits include Hawaii Five-0, Switched at Birth, Ringer and Knight Rider. He is repped by Innovative Artists.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR