10:30am PT by Bryn Elise Sandberg
Seth Meyers' 15 Best Jokes from the NBC Upfront
No one was spared during Seth Meyers' NBC Upfronts routine.
From the Radio City Music Hall stage, the Late Night host made jokes at the expense of Steve Harvey, Trump and his own network. The latter, of course, involved a handful of bits that poked fun at NBC's over-reliance on breakout This Is Us.
"But I’m not just here to talk about This Is Us," quipped Meyers. "I’m also here to talk about the rest of NBC’s schedule, or as Bob Greenblatt likes to call it, 'This Is Our Other Shows.'"
The late night show host was the last in a long line of NBC talent to make their way to the stage during the presentation, including Jennifer Lopez, Megyn Kelly, Jennifer Hudson, Kristen Bell and the cast of Will & Grace.
Here, The Hollywood Reporter rounds up Meyers' 15 best lines.
1. "I just showed up. Has anybody mentioned This Is Us? Oh, they did? A bunch of times? OK, great. NBC is showing off This is Us the way a girl shows off the diamond on her engagement ring."
2. "This Is Us is the first NBC show in 13 years to be the top-rated program of the week, so maybe a better name for it would be 'This Is Unlike Us.'
3. "How fun was that video of the This Is Us cast surprising fans? You know what else is fun? Imagine doing that with less popular shows. Someone from Emerald City sneaking up behind a stranger, tapping them on the shoulder, 'Who the hell are you?!' You just maced someone from Emerald City."
4. "Of course, when you have success like This Is Us, there's going to be copycats. CBS just announced its new drama, This Is NCI—US. It's a procedural about a group of investigators who are trying to figure out how one family has so many plot twists."
5. "The Voice is currently wrapping up season 12. Give it up for The Voice. The Voice, of course, the only show still on television that ages in dog years. At this point, Voice years are a new way to mark time. My son is 1 — 2 in Voice years."
6. "The coaches on this season of The Voice are Gwen Stefani, Blake Shelton, Adam Levine, Alicia Keys and — this is exciting — Merrick Garland."
7. "The big news is that NBC is reviving Will & Grace, and when he heard that, someone had to revive Mike Pence."
8. "I'm just glad they're sticking with the name Will & Grace. With everything else on the schedule, I was afraid they’d call it 'Chicago Gay.'"
9. "NBC is also the home of the hit show Little Big Shots, hosted by Steve Harvey. Steve was supposed to come out here today, but no one is brave enough to knock on the door of his dressing room."
10. "Saturday Night Live is having one of its highest rated seasons in history. That always feels good to hear, 'Hey, ever since you left, we started watching.' It’s like if I found out my dad is going to Little League games now."
11. "Law & Order: SVU had a really big year. It got elected president."
12. "NBC announced this year’s live musical this year will be Jesus Christ Superstar, as opposed to some of the other shows, which are just, 'Jesus Christ …'"
13. "What’s great about today is it’s not just about NBC. It’s about an entire family of channels. NBCUniversal is home to the Golf Channel and Bravo, the two channels most often watched in different rooms of the same house."
14. "And of course, NBC Sports. Next year’s Winter Olympics will take place in Pyeongchang, South Korea — not to be confused with Pyongyang, North Korea, which is where we sent Billy Bush."
15. "And this will be the first time in 25 years that NBC Sports legend Bob Costas won’t be there — and not to be sentimental, but my eye got a little pink just thinking about it."